To fulfill its mission the Consultative Centre for Science and Technology was established with the following objectives:
Coordinating technical and human resources of the Jordan University of Science and Technology to help local community and all industrial sectors to develop human resources.
These objectives are achieved through the following activities:
1. Consultations and studies.
2. Laboratory Testing and Analysis.
3. Continuing Education Programs (workshops, short courses, etc.)
4. Linking with Industry.
5. Technological Investment.
6. Total Quality Management (TQM).